2/17/14

Day 6: 30 Days of Gluten Free

Day 6. Pupusas! I had never heard of these crispy soft packets of cheesey goodness before picking up a box of them last week. They are corn tortillas filled with cheese, beans, veggies or meat. When we tried them today I was hooked. Look for a recipe for these in the future. I love things like this that are versatile as far as ingredients go! Best part, they are naturally gluten free!

Breakfast: Protein Shake with Berries

Lunch: Green Chili and Cheese Pupusas topped with Shredded Beef
I grabbed this image from here (http://sansalvador.tumblr.com/post/5323912339/if-it-is-sunday-night-is-pupusa-time-it-is-a) because I dint think to take a picture.


Dinner: Turkey Cottage Pie topped with Sweet Potatoes

Snacks: Cheese and Vans GF Multigrain Crackers
Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment