2/15/14

Day 4: 30 Days of Gluten Free

The satiety I have felt the last 3 days has gone and I am starving! I woke up hungry, unfortunately I also woke up late. Luckily I own a health food store so I made breakfast there.. and lunch too. Our snack today consisted of a Skout Bar, it's a new product we received samples of and happens to be gluten free! I was also craving sugar and since I received a little chocolate for valentines day I indulged.

Breakfast: Epic Seed Strawberry Greek Yogurt with Udis Gluten Free Vanilla Granola

Lunch: Big Salad with Butter Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Yellow Squash, Broccoli Sprouts, Jalepeno Cheese Curds and Avocado Ranch (Avocado mixed with Follow Your Heart Vegan Ranch GF) sprinkled with Spice Hunter Chef Shake Seasoning

Snacks: Skout Bar
Way Better Snacks Sprouted Tortilla Chips
Dark Chocolate
Banana Chips( I said I was hungry today!)
Dinner: Red Wine Beef in a Sweet Potato with Smoked Gouda and a side of Yogurt



No comments:

Post a Comment