3/5/14

Day 20: 30 Days of Gluten Free

The biggest thing I've missed the last 20 days are sandwiches. I've said before it's my quest to find a tasty gluten free bread for our store. I picked up a loaf of Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread on Sunday and I'm pleased to report its tasty! It was not dry or crumbly, it didn't have a real starchy texture like other breads and it looked like a nice whole grain bread. I didn't even have to put half a jar of Mayo on it to make it edible like I did the Rudis Multigrain Bread. We did find a use for the Rudis Bread since it's too expensive to toss, we made bread crumbs for our Eggplant Parmesan!
 
Breakfast: Blueberry Protein Shake
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich on Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Gluten Free Bread and a Banana
Snacks: Fruit and Nut Trail Mix
Think Thin Brownie Crunch Protein Bar
Dinner: Eggplant Parmesan with Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower and Asparagus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment