3/3/14

Day 19: 30 Days of Gluten Free -Pizza Night!

We had the opportunity to travel to the city to visit some of our friends on Sunday. Usually gatherings can be a source of stress when you are limiting foods from your diet. We usually try to bring a hearty dish to make sure we have something to eat! This group of friends has many food allergies and intolerances so we were able to avoid gluten (and coconut which is my food allergy) no problem. 
I was also super excited to go out to dinner at Picazzos! Almost all their menu items can be or are gluten free, and I finally got the pizza I had been craving!

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Turkey Ham and Spinach

Lunch: Cowboy Caviar, Blue Diamond Nut Thins, Corn Chips, Flourless Chocolate Almond Brownies

Snacks: Think Thin Brownie Crunch Bar
Annie's Organic Gummy Bunnies (I haven't had a gummy candy in years)
Dinner: Picazzos Baked Chicken Wings,
 Greek Salad and Gluten Free Diavola Pizza 

No comments:

Post a Comment